What message is your smile sending?
Consider these “smile” stats from a 2012 PR Newswire survey:
- The #1 thing people notice when meeting someone is their smile.
- 77% of women think crooked teeth are a bigger turn-off than a receding hairline.
- 78% of Americans perceive adults with crooked teeth as unsuccessful
Additional studies have shown that bad teeth can affect income, job promotions, hiring decisions and dating. There is even data showing that our trust in someone can be affected by their smile.
Nicoma Park Dental stays on top of the latest treatments and technologies in cosmetic dentistry. There are so many options for straightening and reshaping teeth, filling in gaps, correcting bites, and whitening your smile. Schedule your cosmetic evaluation with Dr. Jason Wallace and learn about all your options to give you a healthy, confident smile.
Cosmetic bonding is a procedure used to correct a number of dental problems when there is little to no decay present. The procedure requires very little preparation and can usually be done in less than an hour. Cosmetic bonding involves applying tooth-colored resin to the teeth to:
- Repair decayed teeth
- Protect exposed roots
- Repair chipped, cracked or otherwise damaged teeth
- Change a tooth’s shape or make a tooth appear longer
- Cover discolored teeth
- Close spaces or large gaps in between teeth
Cosmetic bonding is a great option to correct those little things that may be bothering you about your smile as well as prevent future damage to your smile. Schedule an appointment with us at Nicoma Park Dental to discuss your cosmetic bonding options for the healthy, eye-catching smile you’ve always wanted.